Li Yan is an Associate in the Singapore office of Conyers. Li Yan joined Conyers in 2018.
Li Yan’s practice covers all aspects of corporate and commercial law in relation to the jurisdictions of Bermuda, the British Virgin Islands and the Cayman Islands.
Prior to joining Conyers, Li Yan worked as an Associate in a Singapore law firm where she dealt with a breadth of corporate and intellectual property matters. Li Yan also has experience in regulatory and compliance law, having worked with statutory boards and companies in relation to their corporate governance and legal compliance issues.
Li Yan serves as a committee member of the Law Society of Singapore’s Publications Committee.
- Associate, CTLC Law Corporation
- University of Manchester (United Kingdom), LLB (Hons), 2014
- Bermuda, 2021
- British Virgin Islands, Solicitor, 2020
- England & Wales, Solicitor, 2020 (not currently practising)
- Singapore, Advocate & Solicitor, 2017 (not currently practising)
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- Member, Law Society of Singapore Publications Committee