What were Conyers clients reading about in 2023?
In Bermuda, our most popular posts and publications brought you insight into our Corporate practice, along with regulatory updates, reflections on trust disputes and immigration news.
Access our most sought-after Bermuda content of the year below:
- Bermuda Public Companies: the Winter and Summer Bermuda Public Companies Updates topped the readership charts!
- The Bermuda-Norway Nexus: “From Bermuda to the Oslo Børs and Beyond,” combined with the annual Conyers Norway Bulletin, were of great interest to readers.
- Regulatory Updates: the Bermuda Regulatory Outlook, and some timely advice on Economic Substance Declaration Filings, provided critical guidance to clients.
- Trust Disputes: “In the Matter of the P Trusts: Court Ensures Public Trustee v Cooper Application Does Not Get Hijacked” is one of several offerings from our trust litigation team that attracted interest.
- Immigration and Employment: always topical, the article “Bermuda Renews Expedited Actuarial Work Permit Process” proved popular with our clients on island.
We look forward to keeping you informed in the coming year, and always appreciate your feedback. Visit our Insights & Resources page to search all Conyers publications by your area of interest.