Audrey M. Robertson is Counsel in the Corporate department of Conyers Dill & Pearman in the British Virgin Islands.
Audrey’s practice covers general corporate and commercial matters with particular focus on public offerings and joint ventures. She has extensive experience in a wide variety of international asset finance and corporate transactions. Audrey has particular expertise in financings involving aircraft, including aircraft acquisitions and dispositions, sale and leasebacks and pre-delivery payment and warehouse facilities. Audrey advises leading financial institutions, leasing companies, development agencies and companies.
Audrey is recognised in a number of international legal directories, including Chambers Global, Legal 500, Who’s Who Legal, Legal Media Group Expert Guides – Aviation and Women in Business Law for her corporate and commercial and aviation law expertise.
- Advised AquaVenture on their US$134.6 million IPO restructuring and listing on the NYSE.
- Advised Citadel Capital on the Egyptian Refining Company (Takrir)’s US$3.7 billion Greenfield financing, the largest-ever project finance transaction in Africa and among the largest-ever inward investments in Egypt. The transaction was named IFLR’s Middle East Project Finance Deal of the Year.
- Advised Luxoft Holding, Inc., a leading global provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions, on its initial US$270 million public offering on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Advised on the multi-jurisdictional financing of a world renowned resort.
- Partner, Asset Finance, Hammonds LLP, London
- Leeds Metropolitan University, 1987
- British Virgin Islands, Solicitor, 2006
- England & Wales, Solicitor, 1990 (not currently practising)