Andrew Chen is Head Professional Support Lawyer in the British Virgin Islands office. Andrew joined Conyers in 2017.
Andrew is responsible for developing and maintaining the firm’s vast collection of precedent documents, policies and procedures. He provides a broad range of services to Conyers, including offering practice advice, guidance, research and support to the firm’s lawyers around the world.
- Simmons & Simmons (London, 2013-2017)
- Norton Rose (London, 2010-13)
- Jones Day (London, 2007-10)
- Nomura (London, 2003-07)
- Allen & Overy (London, 1997-2003)
- Corrs Chambers Westgarth (Sydney, 1994-97)
- Raffles Junior College (Singapore) 1986
- New York 1999
- England and Wales 1996
- New South Wales (Australia) 1994
- Member, London Law Society