Andrew Chen is a Professional Support lawyer in the British Virgin Islands office of Conyers Dill & Pearman. Andrew joined Conyers in 2017.
Andrew is responsible for developing and maintaining the firm’s vast collection of precedent documents, policies and procedures. He provides a broad range of services to Conyers, including offering practice advice, guidance, research and support to the firm’s lawyers around the world.
- Simmons & Simmons (London, 2013-2017)
- Norton Rose (London, 2010-13)
- Jones Day (London, 2007-10)
- Nomura (London, 2003-07)
- Allen & Overy (London, 1997-2003)
- Corrs Chambers Westgarth (Sydney, 1994-97)
- Raffles Junior College (Singapore) 1986
- New York 1999
- England and Wales 1996
- New South Wales (Australia) 1994
- Member, London Law Society