In recognition of the present challenges faced by their communities, each of Conyers global offices has made a donation to local charities that are helping support those impacted by the COVID-19 crisis.
Conyers’ Cayman office and staff have partnered to donate US$22,000 to local organizations Feed our Future and the Cayman Islands Food Bank with the firm matching staff donations.
“During this extraordinary time we feel it is more important than ever that we actively support our local communities,” said Partner and Head of Conyers Cayman office Kevin Butler. “Local charities that support our vulnerable populations are under immense pressure as they seek to help those affected as a result of the pandemic. We are committed to helping by directing resources to organizations like Feed our Future and the Cayman Islands Foodbank that are positioned to mobilize quickly to help those most in need.”
Conyers global offices have selected the following local charities to receive their donation:
- The Bermuda office donated to The Salvation Army and The Coalition for the Protection of Children
- The British Virgin Islands office donated to The Family Support Network’s Food Bank
- The Hong Kong office donated to Unicef Hong Kong to support their “COVID 19 Emergency Action’’
- The London office donated to Age UK
- The Singapore office donated to The Courage Fund