Charlotte Cloete is head of Conyers Corporate Services (Cayman) Limited.
Charlotte is a qualified Cayman Islands lawyer (non-practising) and has 16 years’ experience providing both corporate, fiduciary and director services whilst working for large and medium sized international legal, trust and fiduciary services companies.
Charlotte has extensive experience in Cayman Islands AML & Compliance advisory and audit services and AML programme development, having overseen the launch of regulatory and governance service lines at her previous firm.
Charlotte was previously Managing Director of another leading corporate service company in the Cayman Islands where she held authority for daily and strategic operations of Cayman Islands Company Manager licensed by CIMA.
As Managing Director, Charlotte was responsible for the strategic growth of the company which evolved from small registered office service only provider to three main service lines: corporate administration, regulatory & governance and director services during a time of challenging regulatory pressure.
Charlotte is a Cayman Islands Notary Public, a CIMA approved director, an ICSA Accredited Director (Acc.Dir) and holds memberships with the Cayman Islands Legal Practitioner’s Association and Cayman Islands Directors Association.
- Leading the transactional team in Cayman for a leading offshore Management Services provider responsible for delivering several Latam bond issuances using a trust Issuer vehicle, the largest of which was $300M.
- Acted as trustee on an SPV solution in a complex restructuring for a large German-based global manufacturing group.
- Modernization of infrastructure and database platforms including launch and integration of new finance and billing and document management applications.
- Launch of governance, regulatory and director services for a leading offshore Corporate Services provider.
- Managing Director, Collas Crill Corporate Services Ltd.
- Operating Officer, Intertrust Group
- Assistant Vice President/Senior Trust Officer (Walkers Management Services)
- ICSA Chartered Secretaries Canada, Accredited Director
- University of Liverpool, PPC
- University of Liverpool, LLB (Hons)
- Cayman Islands, Attorney-at-Law, 2010 (non-practicing)
- Member, Cayman Islands Directors Association
- Member, Cayman Islands Legal Practitioners Association
News & Insights
Deals & Cases
Mergers & Acquisitions