Lilian S.C. Woo
Lilian Woo is a Partner in the Hong Kong office of Conyers Dill & Pearman. Lilian joined Conyers in 1991.
Lilian is one of the most experienced offshore company lawyers in Hong Kong having practiced in this area for almost 30 years. Her practice includes all aspects of corporate and commercial law. She specialises in corporate finance work with particular emphasis on global equity offerings, including listings of shares of Bermuda, Cayman Islands and British Virgin Islands companies on the Main Board and the Growth Enterprise Market of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited, and stock exchanges in other jurisdictions including Australia, Singapore, London, New York and NASDAQ, and fund raisings by issuing equity linked securities, notes and bonds. Her experience extends to venture capital transactions/pre-IPO investments, restructuring exercises, general corporate matters, banking transactions, relocation, privatisation, schemes of arrangement, acquisitions by way of voluntary cash offer and compulsory redemption.
Lilian co-authored the special report entitled International Business Companies in Asia published in Capital Asia.
- University of Buckingham, LLB
- Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court (British Virgin Islands), Solicitor, 1998
- England & Wales, 1992 (not currently practising)
- Bermuda, Registered Associate, 1991
- Hong Kong, 1990 (not currently practising)
Awards & Accolades
- Recognised as a leading individual in the 2023 edition of Legal 500 Asia-Pacific (offshore law)
- Recognised as notable practitioner in the 2022 edition (and 2020 – 2021 and recognised in 2019) of IFLR1000
- Recognised in the 2013 edition (and 2012) of Legal 500 (offshore law)