Conyers is once again shortlisted in the 2020 IFLR Asia-Pacific awards.
We are delighted to be nominated as the Offshore Law Firm of the Year this year.
In addition, seven of our significant matters led by our Hong Kong-based lawyers are shortlisted as Deals of the Year.
- Budweiser APAC IPO (Richard Hall)
- Jinxin Fertility Group IPO
- Luckin Coffee IPO (Wynne Lau)
- eHiCar Services take-private (Christopher Bickley)
- NWS Holdings/FTLife Insurance (Peter Ch’ng)
- Ping An/TutorGroup (Vivien Fung)
- TPG and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board/Dream Cruises (Christopher Bickley)
Conyers’ Head of Hong Kong Office Christopher Bickley commented, “We are very pleased that, once again, our unrivalled experience and expertise and high quality of work are recognised by IFLR. 2019 was a challenging year for many firms operating in Greater China. Yet, our lawyers demonstrated their professionalism and resilience throughout the year and completed many high-profile and first-of-its-kind transactions for our clients. I am very proud that we have achieved such great results”.