Stephanie Henderson Wernbo is an Associate in the Corporate department in the Bermuda office of Conyers Dill & Pearman.
Prior to joining Conyers Dill & Pearman in 2015, Stephanie was an Associate at Ashurst LLP in London, a leading international law firm, where she advised corporate and financial institutions on a range of general corporate, merger and acquisition and corporate finance matters. She also has experience in setting up private funds and debt for equity restructuring.
- Corporate finance
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity transactions
- Debt for equity restructuring
- Bermuda-based funds
- Intra-group re-organisations
- Compliance and corporate governance
- General commercial and corporate advice relating to the day-to-day operations of businesses
- BPP Law School LPC, 2003
- Durham University (Post Graduate Certificate in Legal Studies), 2001
- Durham University BA Hon in Law and Politics, 2000
- Admitted to the Law Society of England and Wales 2005 (Non practicing)
- Bermuda Bar call 2004